Friday 17 August 2012

mid life crisis

i just tell my true stories to those i believe..
i just share my feelings n burden to whom i trust..

dulu my friend used to tell this " you know urself better ".
and now i should thank him for that words.. *sigh
i asked my really good friend abt this matter, she questioned me " why out of sudden u bring this up"
and now i should tell her : i dont find my heart here..done.

my dad said " not every things we love will bring us benefits, it can be futile "
my mom would just mumble this " nothing is easy in this whirl world "

yes, im having an internal conflict with my own self..
so to whom should i ask for advises n strength then ?

ALLAH : )


Allah is "closer to him (the human) than 
[his] jugular vein."
(50:16)

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. 
I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. 
So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.
(2:186)

note : btw semalam  kwan tahfiz punya ayh meninggal, tlg sedekahkan al fatihah utk die,jazakallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment