Monday, 30 January 2012
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Monday, 23 January 2012
The hens' heart rate increased, their eye temperature lowered -- a recognised stress sign -- and they became increasingly alert. Levels of preening were reduced, and the hens made more clucking noises directed at their chicks.
Recently, she bought a blackberry phone..
She asked for my pin yesterday...
She added me in her contact..
That is Afifah Mohd Sukor.
My ex-housemate, my imam and my good advisor in hostel.
We had a short conversation,
She was busy with her assigments,
Studying optometry in Cardiff UK is not a simple job,
But she managed to sail well.
One of her question was,
( yani, hows ur tahajjud at home? Aq kat sini susah nak teruskan )
*but I know she still can wake up in the middle of night to pray n zikir,
I know you fifah..
If u said u are bad, I am d
ouble or triple bad girl..
The innocent face that u own, sincerity in every actions u did,
They reflected everything about you.
And my replied was,
Same goes to me la dear,
Iman ni naik turun je, Lemah gila.
So the point is… She always remind me to Allah,
though she is miles away from me, UK and Malaysia,
OMG its not near maaaann !
We often got a simple quarrel to be the makmum,
she will qamat before i said "ALLAH....,
Her voice and tajwid were great,
Her freaking favourite surah is Luqman I guess..* coz she often read it.
I saw a checklist in her face everytime I looked at her,
What checklist ?
She listed down all the ibadah that she should do in each particular day,
That is AMAZING !
And she will tick it one by one after she did it..
What a great woman she is.. and she is my friend !
She hates cat and I hate chicken,
Im proud to be one of her super good clown,
She often laughed at my jokes though its not funny at all,
She accepts me for the way I am.
She never bullied me in hostel..
She said that she pity me cause I am just a s
She is a good girl.
i hope that we can always remind each other to be better,
distance doesnt separate our heart right?
i did A LOT OF SINS..
I love u .
Take care there.. thankx for being my REMINDER.
May Allah bless u and repay ur kindness.
A day with Dr. Zahazan
I received the foods for my rohani , alhamdulillah, and it will be shared with u guys.
He said :
1) What does the title DR. mean to Allah ? Its nothing. Its just a title given by weak creatures. So why should u boast around with it? You might look great + good in dunia, but what about your position in HIS eyes? Please know that the title IMAM means a lot. They are the one who can guide u to the JANNAH. InsyaAllah. An imam is a person who talks about Allah, works for the sake of Allah. They are the muslim’s leaders.
2) Imam Bukhari was born blind. He had a single parent,his mom. Due to the poverty, her mom kept on doa everyday so that her son can see the world just like others and survive better. It happened for two years..One fine day, finally imam bukhari opened his eyes. This teaches us how valuable mom'd do a is. There will be no hijab for their doa. Its amazing ! Her mom vowed to let him be the hadith narrator.
3) In order to be a good ummah :
· You have to choose the right friends. Friends that are soleh and solehah, who can advise you and remind you to Allah and HIS blessings.
· Keep believing HIM, stay calm and redha when you encounter those musibah.
· Doa , doa , and doa as much as you can
· Spread ISLAM, because dakwah is an obligation lead to all muslims.
I believe that dakwah is one of my responsibility as a muslimah. So, take the good values, and leave the negative ones yea. I always welcome you guys to correct me if there are faults in those words that i shared.