Monday 30 January 2012

maybeineglectyou




Though u don't say anything,
i know you more than them,
i felt your tears..

I know I was wrong, I know I messed up,
i screw up a lot, and that's why I'm sitting here typing this up.

I am sorry that I hurt you ,
you are my best friend,
I still can't believe that i have neglected you..
but i realize its true..I owe you an apology...and I guess this is the right time...

I am a Criminal, hurting you was my crime...
never wanted to let you down, never wanted to see you frown....
I am having this feeling and I am so down...
it wasn't my intentions to make you sad, it's that all the things I did for you went bad..
i promised to meet u this week, to spend my times with u,
enjoying the moon besides the pool,
having the last pillow talk,
but the deal is broken.

i know how u feel,
u feel inferior, u feel alone,
u feel that i don't care u anymore,
it has been so long that i didn't share my happiness n sadness with u,
i didn't text u often, i kept a lot of secret,
maybe u think that i betrayed u cause i got new friends,
i didn't appreciate our friendship..
But no ! you are wrong,

now i feel that we are apart, not as close as the past.
that was very hard to accept,I am feeling like burdened, like I have a debt...

Punish me,forgive me,that is what I need...
I just want to undo my wrong deed,I can't sing, I can't dance...
all I need is another chance...
I just want you to know, that I still care..
i still love u like what i did before

Please Forgive me,that is all what I can say.
I don't want to live like this, it's becoming harder day by day...
im gonna be away soon,
and it will be in march,
damn, we got not much time to chat,
seriously i feel bad,i regret that i haven't spend enough times with u,
INDIA and MALAYSIA, the journey cant end in a noon,
but after all,
please bear in mind that u are always in my heart,
i have carved ur name in my doa..though we don't chat or even text,
i know i miss u a lot..

YOU ARE MY SOULMATE
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE I CARE THE MOST
IM SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU
YOU ARE MY SISTER
YOU ARE EVERYTHING
I WONT BE THIS STRONG IF HE DOES NOT LEND U TO ME
I LOVE U, I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH U

I'm sorry :(






No comments:

Post a Comment