Wednesday 1 February 2012

tuesday,
31st JANUARY 2012


There was an accident..

And I was the victim..

Its jam, the walking man”s speed was faster than the speed of my car,

I just could remember my running nose..

I got headache, I was sick,

But its my resposibility to fetch my brother at high school,

Its not really horrible,

But I was terrified.

My knees shivered, I felt the cold down my spine,

As I accidentally hit the car, the driver came out from her proton,

Ok, I could hear too much harsh words,

Ergh ! I felt bad.. but I didn’t care cause the pain in my head overwhelmed everytg,

She cursed me.. huhuhu~

ok I cried silenty,

I took her phone number, n she saved mine,

As I sat back in the car, tears rolled down my chin, INTENSELY.

Im scared ! the first number that I pressed was alifah”s.

But she didn’t pick up her phone..she was busy.

i guessed fadhilah would be busy as well,

Then I called atikah salwa, the same thing happened.

I phoned ainatul asyila, the same tone repeated,

i believed i have ALLAH, HE will ease me,

Then,

Ila texted me, she said “dear, u col?guess what,I jst wnt to kol u b4 realzing yr missed kol.”

Ouch she got the intinct that I was not fine.

Anyway thankx to atiqah salwa, ainatul asyila..

They comforted me, they calm me..

The breathless moments ended.. alhamdulillah.

I went to the police station n everything run smoothly.

I didnt call my parents cause they were outstation,

I didn’t want them to rush back home.

That’s all.

Thankx dear friends,

You made my way !


No comments:

Post a Comment